23rd March 2019, Harbour Hotel, Guildford
Love Wine Guildford is back, after a hugely successful first edition in March 2018
Organised and run by Heather Dougherty, LOVE WINE Festival Guildford 2019, in conjunction with the team behind four successful editions of LOVE WINE Birmingham, is a one day wine festival for lovers of wine and other fine drinks; an opportunity to taste, learn and buy!
Check back soon to find out who will be exhibiting there and to get your hands on tickets.”
LOVE WINE FESTIVAL GUILDFORD 2019
All you need to Love Wine under one roof
Why LOVE WINE?
Between 25 and 30 exhibitors, mostly wine, with some gin and food, it really is all you need to LOVE WINE under one roof.
- Around 200 wines to taste (spittoons are provided!)
- Meet wine producers, discover wines that you can’t find anywhere else
- Wine Walks with our very own Love Wine supremos Laura Clay and Richard Bampfield MW
- Opportunity to attend LOVE-IN masterclasses and learn more about what you love and why you love it
- Beautiful venue in the centre of historic Guildford
- Your ticket gets you entry to the event, and includes all the sampling once there, participation in wine walks (book on arrival – first come first served), plus a high quality crystal wine glass to use at the event and take home with you
- Have fun – wine is all about pleasure and enjoyment and you’ll find bucket loads of both at LOVE WINE
When to LOVE WINE
Saturday 23rd March 2019
Session 1: 1pm – 4pm
Session 2: 5pm – 8pm
Where to LOVE WINE
We are delighted to be holding Love Wine Guildford at the Harbour Hotel, Guildford.
HOW CAN I LOVE WINE?
Tickets for Love Wine Guildford 2019 start at £16 (early bird price for session 1)
*Entry on a first come first served basis
Saturday 23rd March 2019
Session 1: 1–4pm Session 2: 5–8pm
All Tickets are non refundable. Please see our T&Cs for more details.
LOVE WINE EXPERTS
Here to guide you through the wonderful world of wine
Heather is enthused about all things wine and is never happier than when sharing her enthusiasm with others. Recently crowned UK Champagne Ambassador 2018, she especially loves all things fizz.
Take a walk on the wine side
Sign up at the welcome desk when you arrive.
Love to learn a little more?
|1.30-2pm||The Glory of Champagne||Richard Bampfield MW||Experience the range of Champagne styles and discover your favourite|
|2.20-2.50pm||Wines of Rioja||Heather Dougherty||Discover the diversity of Rioja, from Crianza to Gran Reserva|
|3.10pm-3.40pm||Wines of Bordeaux||Laura Clay||Learn what makes France’s largest fine wine region so special|
|5.30-6pm||Wines of Rioja||Laura Clay||Discover the diversity of Rioja, from Crianza to Gran Reserva|
|6.20-6.50pm||The Glory of Champagne||Heather Dougherty||Experience the range of Champagne styles and discover your favourite|
|7.10-7.40pm||Wines of Bordeaux||Laura Clay||Learn what makes France’s largest fine wine region so special|