19th September 2020, Millenium Point
LOVE WINE FESTIVAL BIRMINGHAM 2020
All you need to Love Wine under one roof
Why LOVE WINE?
Between 30 – 40 exhibitors, mostly wine, with selected artisan food producers and retailers of fun, unique and useful wine-related products, it really is all you need to LOVE WINE under one roof.
- Around 250 wines to taste (spitting optional).
- Wine Walks with our very own Wine Celebrities from ITV and BBC.
- Opportunity to attend LOVE-IN masterclasses and learn more about what you love and why you love it.
- Beautiful venue in the heart of Birmingham city centre.
- Have fun finding out more about what you love and why you love it; wine is all about pleasure and enjoyment and you’ll find bucket loads of both at LOVE WINE
When to LOVE WINE
19th September 2020
Where to LOVE WINE
Platform, Millennium Point, Curzon St, Birmingham B4 7XG
LOVE WINE EXPERTS
Here to guide you through the wonderful world of wine
Heather is enthused about all things wine and is never happier than when sharing her enthusiasm with others. Recently crowned UK Champagne Ambassador 2018, she especially loves all things fizz.
Take a walk on the wine side
Sign up at the welcome desk when you arrive.