24th March 2018, Guildhall, Guildford
Love great wine? Love to try something new? Love a little wine retail therapy?
LOVE WINE is the wine festival for you.
At LOVE WINE we have a fun, relaxed and informal approach to wine; we know our stuff but are totally unstuffy. We love wine just as you do.
Organised and run by Heather Dougherty, LOVE WINE Festival Guildford 2018, in conjunction with the team behind three successful editions of LOVE WINE Birmingham, is a one day wine festival for lovers of wine; an opportunity to taste, learn and buy!
LOVE WINE FESTIVAL GUILDFORD 2018
All you need to Love Wine under one roof
Why LOVE WINE?
Between 25 and 30 exhibitors, mostly wine, with some gin and food, it really is all you need to LOVE WINE under one roof.
- Around 200 wines to taste (spittoons are provided!)
- Meet wine producers, discover wines that you can’t find anywhere else
- Wine Walks with our very own Love Wine supremos Laura Clay and Richard Bampfield MW
- Opportunity to attend LOVE-IN masterclasses and learn more about what you love and why you love it
- Beautiful venue in the centre of historic Guildford
- Your ticket gets you entry to the event, and includes all the sampling once there, participation in wine walks (book on arrival – first come first served), plus a goody bag and Riedel wine glass to use at the event and take home with you
- Have fun – wine is all about pleasure and enjoyment and you’ll find bucket loads of both at LOVE WINE
When to LOVE WINE
Saturday 24th March 2018
Session 1: 1pm – 4pm
Session 2: 5pm – 8pm
Where to LOVE WINE
We are delighted to be holding Love Wine Guildford at the Elizabethan Guildhall, on Guildford High Street.
HOW CAN I LOVE WINE?
Tickets for Love Wine Guildford 2018 start at £16 (early bird price for session 1)
This includes entry to the show, all sampling and attendance on wine walks*. It also includes a free goody bag & Riedel tasting glass to take home!
*Entry on a first come first served basis
Saturday 24th March 2018
Session 1: 1–4pm Session 2: 5–8pm
LOVE WINE GUILDFORD 2018 is an over 18 only event. The organisers cannot admit entry to persons under 18 years of age even with a valid ticket.
All Tickets are non refundable. Please see our T&Cs for more details.
LOVE WINE EXPERTS
Here to guide you through the wonderful world of wine
Heather Dougherty will be joined by Richard Bampfield MW and Laura Clay, the team behind three successful editions of Love Wine in Birmingham. We will all be around to guide you through the wonderful world of wine
Heather is enthused about all things wine and is never happier than when sharing her enthusiasm with others. Recently crowned UK Champagne Ambassador 2018, she especially loves all things fizz.
Take a walk on the wine side
Get more out of your visit by signing up for one of our wine walks (they’re free!). Richard Bampfield and Laura Clay will guide a small group of you round some of their favourite wines from across the show.
Sign up at the welcome desk when you arrive.
Love to learn a little more?
Here are the exhibitors confirmed so far at Love Wine Festival Guildford 2018
Get in touch with the team at Love Wine
For any enquiries about visiting, buying tickets or exhibiting at LOVE WINE FESTIVAL GUILDFORD 2018 please complete the form below. Thank you.