21st March 2020, Harbour Hotel, Guildford
LOVE WINE FESTIVAL GUILDFORD 2020
All you need to Love Wine under one roof
Why LOVE WINE?
Between 25 and 30 exhibitors, mostly wine, with some gin and food, it really is all you need to LOVE WINE under one roof.
- Around 200 wines to taste (spittoons are provided!)
- Meet wine producers, discover wines that you can’t find anywhere else
- Wine Walks with our very own Love Wine supremos Laura Clay, Heather Dougherty and Richard Bampfield MW
- Opportunity to attend LOVE-IN masterclasses and learn more about what you love and why you love it
- Beautiful venue in the centre of historic Guildford
- Your ticket gets you entry to the event, and includes all the sampling once there, participation in a wine walk AND a masterclass (book on arrival – first come first served), plus a wine glass to use at the event
- Have fun – wine is all about pleasure and enjoyment and you’ll find bucket loads of both at LOVE WINE
When to LOVE WINE
Saturday 21st March 2020
Session 1: 1pm – 4pm
Session 2: 5pm – 8pm
Where to LOVE WINE
We are delighted to be holding Love Wine Guildford at the Harbour Hotel, Guildford.
All Tickets are non refundable. Please see our T&Cs for more details.
LOVE WINE EXPERTS
Here to guide you through the wonderful world of wine
Heather is enthused about all things wine and is never happier than when sharing her enthusiasm with others. Recently crowned UK Champagne Ambassador 2018, she especially loves all things fizz.
Take a walk on the wine side
Love to learn a little more?
|1.30pm||Greyfriars Vineyard||Mike Wagstaff||Discover the award-winning wines from vines grown on the Hog’s Back, with owner Mike|
|2.20pm||Bordeaux’s Crus Bourgeois||Laura Clay||The Crus Bourgeois represent some of the best (and best value) of Bordeaux’s wines. Laura is your expert guide|
|3.10pm||Prosecco DOC||Neil Phillips||Explore everyone’s favourite Italian fizz, with The Wine Tipster|
|5.30pm||Red Fox Wines||Richard Bampfield MW||Discover “a healthier way to drink wine” with Red Fox’s handpicked selection of fine wines|
|6.20pm||Prosecco DOC||Neil Phillips||Explore everyone’s favourite Italian fizz, with The Wine Tipster|
|7.10pm||Cellier des Dauphins||Neil Phillips||Wines that embody the spirit and style of the sun-drenched Rhône Valley|